Home is where you really make a difference.
Family First Homecare knows that nurses are the magic behind our standard-setting services. From flexible schedules and continued education, to nurse-and-patient matchmaking and career growth, Family First is creating the next iteration of what homecare should look like.
A career that feels like home
Home is where you deliver one-on-one care.
Family First Homecare might be a good fit for you if you:
- You just graduated from nursing school, but no one taught you how to navigate your next career steps.
- You love being a nurse, but you’re discovering you’re not a night person.
- You became a nurse to provide meaningful care, but now you’re juggling too many patients every shift.
- Your agency said they were patient first, but now you’re having to navigate their profit-first reality.
- You want to take on new challenges, but you’re not getting new training.
If any of those resonated with you, we’d love to explore making you a member of our family today! Because a career that feels like home is where:
- Customized care plans are the norm.
- You’re in charge of your schedule.
- Doing meaningful work doesn’t mean working yourself to the bone.
- Patients’ families actually learn your name.
- You grow your career and feel like part of a family.
Opportunities at Family First
Home is where you grow your clinical skills.
We have homecare career opportunities that span a wide variety of job titles.
Registered Nurse (RN)
Provide long-term solutions to patients needing care in the privacy and comfort of their own home.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Provide comprehensive patient care in a home setting within the guidelines set by the Plan of Care.
Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)
Provide care as assigned by the Registered Nurse on the patient’s Care Plan.
Intermittent Visits RN
Help assess patient’s ongoing needs via intermittent, shift-based private duty nursing.
Home Health Aide (HHA)
Provide patients with extended services to help complete basic tasks, such as laundry.
Senior Nursing Positions
Provide managerial or directorial oversight as a Clinical Manager, Director of Nursing, and more.
Benefits at Family First