Home is where you really make a difference.
Family First Homecare knows that nurses are the magic behind our standard-setting services. From flexible schedules and continued education, to nurse-and-patient matchmaking and career growth, Family First is creating the next iteration of what homecare should look like.
A career that feels like home
Home is where you deliver one-on-one care.
Family First Homecare might be a good fit for you if you:
- You just graduated from nursing school, but no one taught you how to navigate your next career steps.
- You love being a nurse, but you’re discovering you’re not a night person.
- You became a nurse to provide meaningful care, but now you’re juggling too many patients every shift.
- Your agency said they were patient first, but now you’re having to navigate their profit-first reality.
- You want to take on new challenges, but you’re not getting new training.
If any of those resonated with you, we’d love to explore making you a member of our family today! Because a career that feels like home is where:
- Customized care plans are the norm.
- You’re in charge of your schedule.
- Doing meaningful work doesn’t mean working yourself to the bone.
- Patients’ families actually learn your name.
- You grow your career and feel like part of a family.
Opportunities at Family First
Home is where you grow your clinical skills.
We have homecare career opportunities that span a wide variety of job titles.
Registered Nurse (RN)
Provide long-term solutions to patients needing care in the privacy and comfort of their own home.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Provide comprehensive patient care in a home setting within the guidelines set by the Plan of Care.
CNA / HHA
Provide care as assigned by the Registered Nurse on the patient’s Care Plan, including providing extended services to help complete basic tasks.
Preceptor RN / LPN
Allows new nurses to learn from and shadow experts in the field so they can provide the highest quality of care.
DON / Clinical Manager
Provide managerial or directorial oversight as a Clinical Manager, Director of Nursing, and more.
Benefits at Family First